Wednesday, April 29, 2009

standard shift

I think I inadvertently set a standard that I am having a hard time keeping up, so I am changing the standard.

I am not always supremely interested in spiritual things. This is unfortunate and probably to my detriment, but it is true. I am more interested in spiritual things than a lot of people seem to be, but I do think about many other things that have no relevance in eternity.

Now that I have that information off my chest, I feel like I can write more freely about some other things I care too much about. Football is one!

The NFL draft is over and, as an Atlanta Falcon fan, I am excited about what the boys in the front office are doing. They seem to be going after high-character, talented guys; great idea in Mr. Goodell's football league.

They are also opening mini camp to the public, which I am, so I am thinking about going.

No comments:

Post a Comment